June 6-10 is Chicago’s Bike to Work Week, and to help celebrate and promote the best form of transportation ever invented, we will be hosting & co-hosting several commuter pit stops during the week as well as fixing bikes at the Bike to Work Rally on Friday at Daley Plaza.Here is where to find us:
- Monday Morning – 6:30am – 9:00am – Village Cycle Center 1337 N. Wells St.
- Monday Morning – 7:00am – 9:00am – Northwestern University, NE corner of E. Huron and Fairbanks
- Monday Afternoon – 4:00pm – 6:00pm – Village Cycle Center 1337 N. Wells St.
- Wednesday Morning – 6:30am – 9:00am – Village Cycle Center 1337 N. Wells St.
- Wednesday Afternoon – 4:00pm – 6:00pm – Village Cycle Center 1337 N. Wells St.
- Thursday Morning – 6:30am – 9:00am – North Lakefront Trail at Fullerton Parkway
- Friday Morning – Bike to Work Rally – Daley Plaza – 7:00am
Come visit us at the fountain for a free Village Cycle Center water bottle, or some free adjustments to your bike. We will be fixing flats, adjusting bad shifting, helping you stop better, and saying hi to everyone. Stop over or wave as you roll by.