If you are looking for the perfect triathlon bike, look no further than Trek Speed Concept. Designed purely for triathlon performance, this bike is the total package with aerodynamic integration, superior fit, and even an option for Project One full customization.
If you are looking to get into triathlons, or are looking for your first triathlon bike, it is important to have the right equipment. The Trek Speed Concept is a step above the rest with the data to prove it. Not only has it been through wind tunnel testing, proving it is one of the fastest bikes in the world, but it has been put through real world tests, by real riders, on real IRONMAN courses, where it really matters. This is why the Speed Concept is the ultimate triathlon bike.
- The fastest bike in the world just got lighter with a 30% weight reduction in the front end.
- KVF, or Kammtail Virtual Foil, tube shaping of the bike gives an aerodynamic advantage at all angles, even in crosswinds.
- 500 Series, industry leading, OCLV carbon. Every part of frame is optimized to have the perfect stiffness to weight ratio, putting more layers of carbon where it is needed and less where it is not.
- Proprietary molding process allows for features such as integrated cupless bottom bracket and head tube.
- Integrated front brakes and hidden rear brakes for less drag and clean lines.
- Speed fin enhances rear-wheel braking and deflects wind.
- The Full Foil design of the front fork slices through wind in real world conditions
- Integrated storage allows you to carry more on the bike with less drag.
- Aero quick release wheel levers are recessed into the rear dropouts.
- DuoTrap computer sensor sits seamlessly inside of the frame for no drag and works ANT+ devices such as Garmin, Bontrager, and PowerTap.
- Five frame sizes mean the Speed Concept fits the tallest, to the smallest triathletes.
- Each frame size has 6 stems and up to 14 cm of adjustment in bar height, length, and width.
- The arm pads and extensions have a nearly infinite range of adjustability in any direction.
- The Speed Concept seat angle adjusts from 74 to 82 degrees for a comfortable seated position.
- The Speed Concept has the greatest size range and adjustability of any triathlon bike, giving you the best fit possible.
- The best fit possible combines comfort with efficiency for your fastest runs and overall results.
- Measurements are seamlessly integrated with Trek Precision fit. To maximize the adjustability of the Speed Concept, schedule a personal fitting in the private fit studio at Village Cycle Center.
Speed Concept 7.0
Speed Concept 7.5
Speed Concept 9.5 and 9.5 WSD
Speed Concept 9.9
Project One Custom Speed Concept
If you are looking for the perfect triathlon bike look no further than the Trek Speed Concept. With aerodynamic integration, superior fit, and even an option for Project One full customization, Trek gives you the full package. View all the triathlon bikes at villagecycle.com.