Once again Village Cycle Center is a sponsor to the 2013 Life Time Fitness Chicago Triathlon, and yet again, we are going to give away comp entries to the races. If you haven’t paid for your entry yet, stay tuned to Village Cycle Center on Facebook to win yours.
Wednesday, June 5th, at 6 pm, we will be giving away the following:
- 2 entries to the Chicago Triathlon (Olympic or Sprint distance only, no Triple Challenge)
- 2 entries to Chicago Triathlon Super Sprint
- 2 entries Chicago Triathlon Kids Triathlon
How can you win one of these sweet free entries you ask?
Let me spin you the details of the contest…
To win yourself, or your young athlete, a comp pass you will need to…
- Be watching our Facebook page at 6 pm on June 5th for the contest to begin.
- We will be giving away one pass at a time, and one person can only win one pass
- We will be giving them away different ways, such as trivia questions regarding the Chicago Triathlon and our co-sponsors and/or posting a picture. The answers to all the questions used will be posted on our Facebook page between now and the contest start.
And finally, here is the fine print and rules.
- Village Cycle Center holds the highest authority on this contest.
- Our decisions are final.
- One winner per pass. One pass per winner.
- You can only get the type of pass you win, if you win a Super Sprint pass, you cannot do the Olympic distance or Sprint distance.
- The contest goes down at 6 pm 6/5/2013, be there or be square.